Present at the 2013 Georgia Association for Positive Behavior Support Conference
Would you like to be a presenter for the 6th Annual Georgia Association for Positive Behavior Support Conference? We want to hear your ideas. The call for proposals for the 2013 Georgia Association for Positive Behavior Support Conference is now open. The conference is scheduled for December 4-5, 2013 and will be held at Georgia State University in Atlanta, GA. We are seeking presentations that represent best practices in behavior support in education, birth to five settings, home, and the community.
Presentation formats include:
- Discussion (50-minute talk by an individual or group of presenters)or
- Poster (At least one presenter must be available for duration of poster session)
This year’s conference will include specialized tracks for birth to five educators and family members.
- School-wide positive behavioral interventions and supports
- Person-centered planning
- Response to intervention
- School climate
- Bullying prevention
- Functional behavioral assessment
- Strengths-based behavior intervention plans
- Positive behavior support for birth to five
- Positive behavior support in the home
- Positive behavior support in the community
All presentation rooms will be equipped with screens, projectors, a presentation table, and Internet access. Presenters should bring their own laptops.
Primary presenters will receive their conference registration fee waived. Secondary presenters will only need to pay for the cost of lunch ($20). All additional presenters will need to pay full registration.
Presentation proposals are due September 30, 2013. Submit your proposal here!
For additional information about the conference, please visit www.gapbs.org